Over 60 years of experience manufacturing precision gauges ensures we can supply the right gauge to suit your product. High quality gauges are manufactured and supplied through our commitment to the following,
- ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 quality systems.
- Use of through hardened tool steel and sub zero heat treatment processes
- Gauge hardness of 60 -64 Hrc.
- Grinding surface finishes down to 0.2 Ra.
- Application of the correct standards to ensure your products meet requirements.
- Metrology laboratory for inspection and NATA certification.
Go and Nogo gauges, Setting masters and Gauging fixtures.
Reference connectors, Medical gauges and OEM medical products.