If you have parts that need verification or dont fit as they should we can measure them for you. Our staff can find and highlight any non-conformances or diagnose fittment issues. Our Zeiss Prismo CMM can provide length and angle measurements as well as complex geometrical tolerance measurements.
Threaded parts that dont fit can be difficult to find the root cause of the problem. We have two IAC Masterscanners that can measure all thread features and provide detailed reports. Internal or external threads can be examined fully and checked for compliance to a standard.
Prototype parts can be measured and inspection reports provided to assist the development process.
- Geometrical features
- Length and diameter
- Position of features
- Thread compliance to a standard
- Pitch diameter
- Thread angle
- Pitch error
- Measurement taken in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- Fast turnaround
- Inspection reports or NATA calibration reports available
- Re-work facility available
- Manufacture of prototypes
- Laser engraving
- Replacement gauges in stock for common thread sizes